Cinema Spot & Digital Video Campaign
It’s hard not get into a holiday mood with pictures like these!
We have had the pleasure of producing the cinema campaign “From St. Gallen Altenrhein to the most beautiful beaches in Europe” for the airline People’s based at the Swiss airport St. Gallen Altenrhein.
In addition to the main route of Altenrhein to Vienna, the airline also offers attractive flight offers to the most beautiful summer destinations in Europe. In order to position this offer more strongly in the target markets, we decided in conjunction with the marketing department to produce a both a cinema commercial and cross-media digital campaign.
Cinema, Youtube & Social Media
First and foremost, digital branding is about one thing – awareness!
Through the simultaneous use of the cinema campaign on the big-screen and cross-media platforms such as Youtube and social media, we create the best possible and, above all, the most efficient awareness! With the ability to utilise the same video content across many different channels, its no surprise that video marketing has been one of the most efficient and affordable forms digital branding for years.
Bumper Ads, InStream & Remarketing
A successful video campaign needs a good marketing strategy.
Through the use of different advertising types and the Youtube-InStream format, we create the most efficient and high-reach marketing of the videos for a specific target group. A video-oriented re-marketing campaign gives us the opportunity to build a target audience interested in the products. Thus, we not only create awareness, but also create measurably more website traffic and conversions (flight bookings) through the use of video marketing.
The Trend of Video Marketing
Those who still refrain from moving image communication in 2019 are themselves to blame.
And we mean that literally. The switch to the moving picture has never been as strong as it is now.
- Youtube is the second largest search engine in the world
- Nearly 50 percent of Internet users are looking for videos about a product or service. (Google, 2016)
- 53% of smartphone users favour companies whose mobile websites or apps offer instructive video content. (Google, 2015)
- 65% of Internet users want more video content.
- Video content works 4 times more successfully than newsletter marketing or photos on social media.
- When potential customers watch a video, they are 1.81 times more likely to close a deal than if they had not watched a video. (Animoto, 2015)
- For marketers using video, revenue grows 49 percent faster. (Aberdeen, 2015)
The list continues…
The behaviour of international users speaks for itself. Video marketing is useful for any type of business, online or offline.
The user needs quick and understandable information that they can retrieve anywhere while also to be entertained emotionally.
Unsurprisingly, YouTube accounts for 83% of all video consumption, well ahead of Netflix and TV.
Video Marketing for Businesses
A company can use video marketing to promote its products or services, expand into new markets, enhance its corporate image, or improve branding.
- Videos improve search engine rankings 53x
- low view wastage due to precise target group restriction
- Higher retention time on the website
- Measurably more conversions
Video Content First
5 reasons for Video Marketing
1. Video increases conversion rates
– If the subject line of an email contains the word “video”, the opening rate increases by 19% and the clickthrough rate increases by 65%.
– If a video is implemented on a landing page, the conversion rate can increase by 80%.
2. Video can be used anywhere
– From all current statistics, it can be seen that video is suitable for every phase of the customer journey. Whether it’s raising awareness, providing solutions, comparing products or simplifying customer support.
3. Video is Google’s favorite
– Sites with video content are 53 times more likely to appear on the first page of the Google search result.
4. Video is popular with the target audience
– 80% of consumers remember a video that they saw during the last month.
5. Success is measurable
– A serious mistake is to assume that a video on Youtube or Facebook works wonders. For successful video marketing, it requires a working video marketing machine with strategically well thought-out video advertising formats, tracking and data analysis. Thus, the video strategy is constantly optimised and adapted to the target audience. How long have users watched the video? Where did you jump? How many conversions did I achieve?
If you know the answers to these questions and you know how to use them, you are providing commercially successful video marketing.
Contact for Video Marketing
+43 664 2161935